Ergotron Workfit-TS Compact Desk Converter Review
This product was just released by Ergotron and we are awaiting a sample unit from the company to conduct a lab test on. Stay tuned for the upcoming review.
To stay abreast of all the latest office fitness products hitting the market be sure to subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Ships as a single unit with simple keyboard installation required with thumb screws; no tool-adjustments needed for installation
- Footprint (depth and width of base) = 15.7″ x 23.9″ (40 x 60.7 cm)
- Worksurface dimensions = 27″ x 20.3″ (68.6 x 51.6 cm)
- Keyboard tray dimensions = 27″ x 7.1″ (68.6 x 18 cm). Recommended maximum keyboard width = 18″ (45 cm)
- Keyboard moves in tandem with the worksurface. Tray is positioned 4.1″ (10.4 cm) below worksurface
- Displays can be placed directly on the worksurface. Alternatively, use our monitor mount kits to integrate displays into system (see accessories)
- Product Weight: 38.5 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.3″ x 9.25″ x 24.5″ (77 x 23.5 x 62.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 43.5 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years