Ergotron Workfit-TS Compact Desk Converter Review
Like most reviews sites, our editorial staff and laboratory testing expenses are partially offset by earning small commissions (at no cost to you) when you purchase something through those links. Learn More
This product was just released by Ergotron and we are awaiting a sample unit from the company to conduct a lab test on. Stay tuned for the upcoming review.
To stay abreast of all the latest office fitness products hitting the market be sure to subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Ships as a single unit with simple keyboard installation required with thumb screws; no tool-adjustments needed for installation
- Footprint (depth and width of base) = 15.7″ x 23.9″ (40 x 60.7 cm)
- Worksurface dimensions = 27″ x 20.3″ (68.6 x 51.6 cm)
- Keyboard tray dimensions = 27″ x 7.1″ (68.6 x 18 cm). Recommended maximum keyboard width = 18″ (45 cm)
- Keyboard moves in tandem with the worksurface. Tray is positioned 4.1″ (10.4 cm) below worksurface
- Displays can be placed directly on the worksurface. Alternatively, use our monitor mount kits to integrate displays into system (see accessories)
- Product Weight: 38.5 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.3″ x 9.25″ x 24.5″ (77 x 23.5 x 62.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 43.5 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years