iMovR EcoLast Portable Standing Mat Review
- Lab tested
This handy mat is the most versatile of iMovR’s Ecolast line. It is made with premium 100% polyurethane that provides wear and tear resistant comfort that can be carried with you anywhere and put to use in many diverse environments.
|MSRP / List Price||$79.95|
Free shipping in continental US. Additional charges for AK, HI, Canada. DHL available for international.
Ships within 5-7 days of order. Add up to 5 business days for freight delivery anywhere in the continental US.
Ten-year full-performance warranty
18″ x 22″
Black, Gray, Brown
|NEAT™ Certified by Mayo Clinic||
|Competition||Best Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat Reviews|
|User Reviews||User Reviews on Amazon|
|Where to buy||
|Quality and Aesthetics|
|Positives||Offers the same comfort and health benefits as the full-sized 100% polyurethane iMovR EcoLast Premium mat. Easy-to-carry handle built in. Users can experience absolute standing comfort wherever they go.|
|Negatives||Taller users may find it doesn't offer quite enough space.|
In the early days of the personal computer industry, Compaq introduced the first portable computer, weighing in at 44 lb. The joke was that the adjective “portable” simply meant “has a handle,” and it of course did not have any of the capabilities of a modern laptop. In contrast, the iMovR EcoLast Portable Standing Mat—complete with a handle—has many functions and benefits that users can take advantage of in the office and beyond.
Getting a Handle on It with Portable Mats
As we have concluded after extensive testing and research, nothing beats a mat made from 100% polyurethane, and EcoLast Portable mats are no exception. Not only is this standing mat guaranteed to be wear and tear resistant, but it also provides long lasting, superior support. These portable mats will offer muscle pain relief, an ultra comfortable surface, and will hold up against abrasion, puncture, chemical damage, and heat. They are also anti-microbial, waterproof, nonslip, and recyclable.
iMovR’s solid polyurethane formula is what gives EcoLast mats these impressive properties. For more details about how materials and construction affect anti-fatigue mat quality, take a look at The Real Differences Between the Best Standing Mats and the Worst.
But why would you need to buy a portable standing mat?
- Portable mats are lightweight, compact, and durable.
- Revolutionize on-the-go business comfort with a mat that’s perfect for meetings, standing “hot desks,” or working at a coffee bar.
- If your cubicle is small, like in a call center, portable mats can be stowed away in seconds or hung on a coat hook.
- Sit comfortably atop a Portable in the bleachers at any game from schools to stadiums.
- Protect your knees when working low to the ground, like when gardening or doing household chores.
- Portable mats are perfect for use at a sit-stand meeting table. (You have a Synapse Multi-Purpose Table in your conference room, don’t you?)
- The Portable is a great way to save some dough if you want a budget anti-fatigue mat or would like to share one mat between several workers.
- Use it as an alternative to the iMovR EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat. (It only overlaps the side rails by an inch or two on popular office treadmills like the iMovR ThermoTread GT.)
These functions and many more are at your fingertips with the handy and versatile EcoLast Portable Standing Mat.
A mat like this will surely take a lot of physical abuse, but it will last you a lifetime because of its solid polyurethane construction. The iMovR EcoLast Portable Standing Mat is a solution to your comfort needs in more than just the office—portable mats can also be utilized in an array of settings from travel to gardening. This multipurpose mat is sure to surprise you with its boundless benefits and opportunities for use.
*Full disclosure: iMovR and WorkWhileWalking have mutual ownership interest. However, we can assure our readers that we expose the good and the bad of every product, regardless of any financial connection we may have to the manufacturer.
Check out our Anti-Fatigue Mat Comparison Review to see how EcoLast portable mats compare to the competition.
And if you’re interested in the latest non-flat standing mats, see our Calculated Terrain Standing Mat Reviews.