StandUpDeskStore Single Monitor Mount Review
Like most reviews sites, our editorial staff and laboratory testing expenses are partially offset by earning small commissions (at no cost to you) when you purchase something through those links. Learn More
|MSRP / List Price||$39|
Free to lower 48 states
Height Adjustment Range (“stroke”): 17″
|Maximum Monitor Size||
|Number of Monitors Supported||
|Competition||Compare to Other Top-Rated Monitor Arms|
|Where to buy||
Buy on Amazon
This is a preview of the StandUpDeskStore Single Monitor Mount! Watch for a full review! Don’t want to miss this review of any of our new reviews? Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news.
- The StandUpDeskStore Single Monitor Mount has overall dimensions of 4.5″x20.5″x21.6″.
- It can accommodate monitors ranging from 13″ to 32″.
- It has a listed height adjustment of 0″ to 17″.
- Tilt adjustment is from negative 45 degrees to positive 45 degrees.
- It swivels from 90 degrees left to 90 degrees right.
- It can rotate 180 degrees clockwise to 180 degrees counterclockwise.
- The monitor arm length is 18.1″.
- The clamp can accommodate desktops ranging from 0.39″ thick to 3.3″ thick.
- It has a weight capacity of 17.6 lbs.
- It weighs 8 lbs.
Check out our full roundup of monitor arm reviews where we cover our favorite monitor arm options. We cover why monitor arms are essential and provide an in-depth guide to selecting the right monitor arm for your setup.