StandUpDeskStore Clamp-On Keyboard Tray Review
Like most reviews sites, our editorial staff and laboratory testing expenses are partially offset by earning small commissions (at no cost to you) when you purchase something through those links. Learn More
|MSRP / List Price||$54|
Free shipping to lower 48 states
Black and white
2.44″, 3.44″ or 4.19″ below desktop
|NEAT™ Certified by Mayo Clinic||
|Competition||Top-Rated Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Reviews|
|User Reviews||See reviews on Amazon|
|Where to buy||
Buy on Amazon
This is a preview of the StandUpDeskStore Clamp-On Keyboard Tray! Watch for a full review! Don’t want to miss this review of any of our new reviews? Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news.
- The small StandUpDeskStore Clamp-On Keyboard tray is $54, while the large is $59. Both models come in black and white.
- The small keyboard tray is 20″x11.5″x1″. The large keyboard tray is 27.5″x12″x1″.
- Both sizes can be lowered to three heights below the desktop, 2.69″, 3.44″ and 4.19″.
- The clamp can accommodate desktops up to 1.5″ thick.
- The keyboard tray slides out of the way when not in use. There is no way to tighten the keyboard tray in place, so it will be unstable when typing or using the surface.
- Assembly consists of tightening the two clamps to the desktop and there are no tools required. This should be very quick and easy, but the design means you can’t use this keyboard tray on desktops with curved or chamfered front edges.
- The keyboard tray does not have a negative tilt feature, so it is lacking an important ergonomic option.
- No weight capacity is listed for this keyboard tray.
Check out our full roundup of ergonomic keyboard tray reviews to see the important factors to check and which models are best.